Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rooks AIO Woodcutter

donvlee97

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • donvlee97 changed the title to Rooks AIO Woodcutter
    On 12/22/2022 at 2:52 PM, krystianpixie said:

14:51:29: [WARN] Dani's AIO Woodcutter had a problem starting.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:20 AM, GhostData said:

The UI doesn't load on start anymore. No error in console

On 8/14/2022 at 4:24 AM, yessir6923123 said:

not working

On 8/13/2022 at 10:31 AM, romanaka3 said:

Not showing start butto

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I have just pushed a complete new version of my AIO Woodcutter. I am waiting for it to be reviewed.
    In the first release it will support Lumbridge + Draynor, these will be for F2P and I am planning to either try to go for Scripter+ to be able to share my scripts for a little payment.
    Or maybe I'll just release the full AIO at a later stadium :)

• 3 weeks later...

Script likes to have the character run around like a madman in lumby. Doesn't give the character enough time to get to its tree and clicks a new one before it reaches the target. It will sometimes do this between trees and have it run back and forth without chopping anything.

Also what's the slider below bank selection do?

• 3 weeks later...
    On 1/29/2023 at 4:31 PM, Only Madly said:

Script likes to have the character run around like a madman in lumby. Doesn't give the character enough time to get to its tree and clicks a new one before it reaches the target. It will sometimes do this between trees and have it run back and forth without chopping anything.

Also what's the slider below bank selection do?

Can confirm that Lumbridge trees get over clicked and clicked too fast to swap over to another tree. The banking route could be better too.