Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • refund for stolen card

1. Date Purchased: 4/21/2022
    2. Script Purchased: sub account builder and sub vorkath and dreambot vip
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @SubCZ
    4. Reason for Refund: my 14 year old stole my credit card and bought this shit with out my permission. its like 170$. triedm to deal with it last night but i work early
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): a whooped ass
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap i want my card credited my money back

You have claimed the same yesterday, created a post about it, then deleted it, and pm'ed me for advice on using the script today.  

0H14IMd.jpg

I'll let admins decide

Yea this is his account and computer I don’t have controll of him all the time I tried to get it back and he took it back, I work 12’s every day I don’t have time to manage his life and work. He must have erase my post. I don’t care I want my money back

I'm also seeing the earlier refund request saying your card was used by your kid, then a bit later asking if the Vorkath script is down, and now you're making another request now claiming it was used without permission again. I'm unconvinced that your card was used by someone else.

You don't have usage on the account builder so I've refunded that and the VIP, however you've used the Vorkath script for more than allowed per our refund policy (I'm seeing ~11 hours of usage, our policy only allows refunds up to 6 hours unless it's broken / something else). If that script is broken or if you have some other valid reason for a refund please fill out the template again and we can take a look at that also.

Thanks

Like I said I don’t have time to watch him all day or controll his computer his mom is supposed to do that shit while I’m home. I tried to reply abi it this last night why the hell would I spend 170$ dollars on a game

The VIP and the Sub Account Builder - Lifetime purchases were refunded.

4 minutes ago, ziplockedd said:

He must have deleted my post asking for a refund last night I did not do this! This is bull crap!

It was edited 30 minutes after being posted, and there's another post from you saying:

i do not want this script im unhappy and i have not used it yet. i just bought it 10 mins ago and cannont get it to run on my computer please refund me

Which further leads me to believe that you were the person who purchased the script.

Regardless of any of that, the one script that wasn't refunded (Vorkath) had too much actual usage to be eligible anyways. You'll continue to have access to that until the end of the subscription period, and I see you removed the renewals so you won't be charged again.

Just now, Pandemic said:

The VIP and the Sub Account Builder - Lifetime purchases were refunded.

It was edited 30 minutes after being posted, and there's another post from you saying:

Which further leads me to believe that you were the person who purchased the script.

Regardless of any of that, the one script that wasn't refunded (Vorkath) had too much actual usage to be eligible anyways. You'll continue to have access to that until the end of the subscription period, and I see you removed the renewals so you won't be charged again.

I DID NOT PURCHASE THIS! why would i request a refund and deleted it right away? this is complete bullshit!