Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts not working since game update

Mancubus

just wanted to raise some more attention to this, it looks like it fails to select items from the inventory and gets stuck in various ways like other people said

1 hour ago, Jaykwon said:

read in the discord chat earlier they have been aware of the problem since this morning and are currently "working on it".😁

What's the Discord chat?

Inventory interactions work much better now, I still seems like the Inventory interactions miss more than before the update though.

48 minutes ago, Beyond GP said:

Inventory interactions work much better now, I still seems like the Inventory interactions miss more than before the update though.

ive been having the same experience.

The Official RS page says that they have done a complete rewriting of the the inventory code, so it makes sense that some issues arise. I'm pretty sure the DreamBot team is working on it. 

I run a few accounts on two different private farms at the moment, and they bank and execute inventory interactions quite often. The hazzle caused by the high missing rate is currently causing them to operate 10 - 20 percent less efficient, so that's quite significant. 

Inventory is definitely a bit buggy still. Just watched my script try to deposit the same item about 5-6 times before successfully clicking it.

Keeps clicking between inventory slots instead of clicking the actual item.

Archived