Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DON || Amethyst Miner || First Mining Script

donvlee97

42 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Nice!

I was wondering, is it worth obfuscating my code, I used to do that in RSPS. I think imma just release this one for free to let people see it works ;)
    Uploading in a couple minutes!

Also thanks for coming by and taking the time to read my post!
    I hope I can be an help for anyone looking for an Amethyst bot (I was my self lol, 400K P/H steady)

Edited by donvlee97

I just released the script a couple hours ago, in the meantime I also added some small fixes:

• Added an check to see if player is already mining an ore.
    • When moving the task will be resetted, it will automatically keep contiuing.
    • When taking a break or relogging/logging out out in general you will now continue after relogging.
    • Checks whether you can use a special attack on your Pickaxe
    • When clicking an wall without ores it will reset the isMining boolean
    • Added the Anti-Ban system
      Credits given in OP
    • Added booleans for selecting East/South/West ores

Edited by donvlee97

• donvlee97 changed the title to DON || Amethyst Miner || First Mining Script
    On 4/5/2022 at 5:47 PM, donvlee97 said:

I was wondering, is it worth obfuscating my code, I used to do that in RSPS. I think imma just release this one for free to let people see it works ;)
    Uploading in a couple minutes!

Also thanks for coming by and taking the time to read my post!
    I hope I can be an help for anyone looking for an Amethyst bot (I was my self lol, 400K P/H steady)

If it's on the SDN and you don't release the code, nobody will be able to see it :) Only a select few of the senior team have the ability to view code to ensure there is nothing malicious in there.

Always good to open source code though to allow others to learn, and for you to get feedback on it

I just released it in SDN for free. I do not necessarily want to share my code cause some code I use is being used in several scripts. 
    The mods can check whether the code is safe or not and that's pretty much it.
    It's released under a different topic though 

On 4/13/2022 at 8:04 PM, Elliott1 said:

If it's on the SDN and you don't release the code, nobody will be able to see it :) Only a select few of the senior team have the ability to view code to ensure there is nothing malicious in there.

Always good to open source code though to allow others to learn, and for you to get feedback on it

On 4/9/2022 at 6:41 PM, alexsworldbab said:

Where can i find this script for amethyst? Thank u 

I just released the script in the SDN. It's still under review tho, it will be available soon!

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...