Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Mazchna [ALL Mazchna tasks] [50+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

So far everything is pretty great, only feedback i have so far is that im a 13 def pure. But it doesnt allow me to set up black armor. Anyway you could add this or something i do wrong?

6 hours ago, milomm said:

So far everything is pretty great, only feedback i have so far is that im a 13 def pure. But it doesnt allow me to set up black armor. Anyway you could add this or something i do wrong?

Black armor can be chosen in the custom equipment tab

On 5/30/2023 at 5:18 PM, SubCZ said:

Black armor can be chosen in the custom equipment tab

Your totatly right. I was way to high when i first tried the script, sorry for my early judgement it is an amazing script! Keep up the good work!

excellent script I bought it 1 month ago but the biggest issue is that you can't add piety to the prayer flicking method, it glitches after each kill it turns off melee prayer and turns on piety for 5 seconds without moving if I had piety to melee prayers on my quick prayers. If you could change that it would be crazy ! thanks a lot

• 5 weeks later...

i just want to state that i looked at the pictures you posted for this script. it shows a slayer master you can not use by buying this script, which is miss leading. because i would have gotten the better one if i would have known that the pictures used are in fact not usable in the script you purchase. if i can refund and get the better script i would. 

Is the task supposed to dismiss NPCs?  I cant seem to get it to, even with the even with covert mode and dismissrandom events checked in the dream bot settings. PLEASE HELP! i dont want to get banned over this lol 😐 

• 2 months later...
    On 7/10/2023 at 8:30 AM, DeJayArghh said:

Is the task supposed to dismiss NPCs?  I cant seem to get it to, even with the even with covert mode and dismissrandom events checked in the dream bot settings. PLEASE HELP! i dont want to get banned over this lol 😐 

Hi, we've disabled dimissing random events intentionally because it is safer this way. Having the dreambot client dismiss random events instantly each time is very suspicious and many real players ignore random events as well. Dismissing random events during combat can also get you killed, so we prefer it this way :)  

• 4 months later...

Could I get a refund? Not because I don't like the script but because I want to upgrade. I'm a big fan the quester, it's a HUGE time saver. Anyways, I'd like a refund to upgrade to the Slayer advanced and account builder (both lifetime)!