Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • rip off

m3gapenguinjo

every script on here free or paid got my accounts banned in hours and no refund is being issued for clear bugs in the scripts or the bot server itself. have gotten no help and would not reccomend buying anything from this dreambot!

8 hours ago, m3gapenguinjo said:

clear bugs in the scripts or the bot server itself

what is "the bot server"?

if you are actually getting banned within hours that sounds like you are botting right after account creation or have a flagged ip

i also dont know what you mean no refund is being given when you dont have any refund requests in your post history

What "bugs" have you found, and which scripts have you tried?

I'm also going to assume you are using a account which has botted tutorial island - probably a free script. Then botting F2P methods?

• 1 month later...

This website is a sham, get banned in 24 hours no matter what script. Scripts are scuffed and rarely work properly paid or not. You are better off burning your money then paying for a script from this "service". 

Also according to a hybrid analysis report of the download it is malicious and gives information from your computers system files to a connected third-party. 

7 hours ago, Xx Noble xX said:

Also according to a hybrid analysis report of the download it is malicious and gives information from your computers system files to a connected third-party. 

Can you provide evidence of this 'hybrid analysis report'?

8 hours ago, Xx Noble xX said:

this is a lie, https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/c312d250a04ee4fa64fd0a0baf67f079a2ef38e5850f4394bd4932cca49e3b45#

connects to 1 host (dreambot servers to log you in & get updates)

8 hours ago, Xx Noble xX said:

This website is a sham, get banned in 24 hours no matter what script. Scripts are scuffed and rarely work properly paid or not. You are better off burning your money then paying for a script from this "service". 

no matter what script? you joined yesterday how many have you tried? personally i havent been banned within 24 using any script, only from bad account origins.

Edited by camalCase

10 hours ago, Xx Noble xX said:

1) Dreambot was not the cause of your ban, you are more likely at fault for misuse of the client.  Things like running a low quality script for extended periods of time can result in a ban, botting for many consecutive hours with no breaks can cause a ban, doing highly botted things like willows has an increased chance of receiving a ban.  None of these are the clients fault.

2) Dreambot is safe to use and the scripts on the SDN are safe to use, if Dreambot were not a safe application we would not have thousands of loyal paying users, and tens of thousands of free users over the years.

I've actually been botting non-stop for a while now... several stats 50+. Have to be smart about your break handler and activities that you are doing. 
    Also - I always do tutorial island manually, then start botting on a fresh account. I was suicide botting a f2p character just buying crap from stores and selling on the GE. They were all alive almost a week, until I ran 2 clients at once and all 3 characters that I was suicide botting on were banned after a few hours of having 2 bots running at once. I plan on getting VIP to see if that helps any. I'm not going to bother messing with proxies. My PKer bot is still alive and killing things and my non-botted account that I dump all the GP into is still fine (I kill my bots and grab their stuff).

No offense I don't use free scripts because some not all get you banned hans dye maker I use all the time and the accounts havent been banned and they are months old they just make dyes I also have a main and pure I sucide bot on for the shits and giggles I barely take breaks and im not banned maybe buy vip covert mode idk bro but just saying.

This seems to be all too popular on every botting website, people get into botting and play during the day and bot all night or start botting, don't leverage breaks and then get their main account banned or one of their other accounts and start screaming.