Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone heard of Microsoft Hololeans?

Val

https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us

First, I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on the topic.

Second, I'd like to know if anyone plans to get one?

As for me, it looks really cool and it's today's first first step into coexisting with holograms without a headset.

I do plan on getting one and actively giving feedback on the forums of Microsoft and also everyone on Dreambot!  

Really hyped up for it and can't wait to try it out, just open to hear other people's thoughts. 

The HoloLens looks very cool and promising; If developed correctly it will bring technology to a whole new level adding new ways for architects to examine their building and designs.

i think using a pc will be less work

so im not gona use that shit :doge:

It depends on what you're doing. 

The HoloLens looks very cool and promising; If developed correctly it will bring technology to a whole new level adding new ways for architects to examine their building and designs.

Yeah, really excited. 

Interesting concept and a good view into the future. I think there will be many problems at first and the price range will be extortionate, but its a good step forward.

"Price will be little over an xbox."

Yeah maybe when it gets released to the consumer, they're probably going to do a beta run first for a select group of people or anyone that has the money to buy into it. Even if it was released with a semi low price I'd personally wait 6+ months until they worked out all the kinks.

Archived