Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • High Ban Rate

No Rent

I'm rather new to the botting scene and I've only used two scripts so far. The first script being an older NMZ script and I was banned on two accounts within two days of use. The script was run for around 4 hours a day and I did not run the script through the night. 

The second script was the new Sub account builder. I used the three hour free trial and was banned the same night. 

The purpose behind this post is to ask for advice on how to reduce my ban rate if I am going to continue using scripts. So far the experience has been les than ideal. I've had better luck using a simple macro recorder.

15 hours ago, No Rent said:

I'm rather new to the botting scene and I've only used two scripts so far. The first script being an older NMZ script and I was banned on two accounts within two days of use. The script was run for around 4 hours a day and I did not run the script through the night. 

The second script was the new Sub account builder. I used the three hour free trial and was banned the same night. 

The purpose behind this post is to ask for advice on how to reduce my ban rate if I am going to continue using scripts. So far the experience has been les than ideal. I've had better luck using a simple macro recorder.

There's a guide on avoiding bans and getting your banned accounts back in my discord channel (#faq channel). I'll post it here but for more information about botting I recommend joining with the link in my signature below.

6EwFFkZ.png

Sub Account Builder is also getting a new antiban panel soon for advanced customization, but plenty of users in my discord are already having success

It’s all experimentation, there’s no telling how long you should bot for or when it is best to bot. Botting for shorter periods of time is better than straight up suiciding if you want to prevent bans but that period of time is really up to the activity you are botting. 

There really isn’t much help that can be given other than using breaks, no botting for long periods of time, private scripts

Biggest piece of advice I can give is manually do tutorial island and continue playing manually for a bit after creating the account. Then rest the account for a week or more and bot no more than a human would play, very casually at that too (ie breaks every ~1hr for 15mins-3hrs, with an AFK 'using my phone' break every 5-40mins for 1-10mins).

Archived