Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Advanced [ALL masters] [ALL tasks] [210+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

Hello, just purchased the script and noticed a few things.

1. It looks like it does not support bosses. Do we need to block boss tasks?

2. It takes a boat from port sarim to make it's way to Duradel. Any way to use the karamja gloves?

3. Is there a way to use all 3 combat styles, depending on the best available for the slayer task? If not, this should definitely be added asap.

3. Any other suggestions for first time users? I'm sure I will end up having more questions.

Thanks!

Edited by bballchump

11 hours ago, bballchump said:

Hello, just purchased the script and noticed a few things.

1. It looks like it does not support bosses. Do we need to block boss tasks?

2. It takes a boat from port sarim to make it's way to Duradel. Any way to use the karamja gloves?

3. Is there a way to use all 3 combat styles, depending on the best available for the slayer task? If not, this should definitely be added asap.

3. Any other suggestions for first time users? I'm sure I will end up having more questions.

Thanks!

Yes bosses should not be unlocked, or blocked if they are unlocked

Karamja gloves aren't supported yet

It will switch to the other combat style when your selected one isn't strong enough for the task. Magic is not supported

There's a general guide with advice in the #faq channel in my server

Edited by SubCZ

Sub Slayer - Advanced has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v26.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed disabling GE warnings
    • Fixed Animal Magnetism
    • Fixed Krystilia requirements
    • Fixed adjusting game/bank settings
    Thanks!

Questions:
    -Are slayer rings supported?
    -Are xeric's talismans supported?
    -Is there a guide anywhere about what the script supports/doesn't support? Weapons it supports?

Suggestions:
    -Changing the mouse movement so it doesn't just sit still between clicks.
    -Depositing all gear or withdrawing a stamina potions if running far distances. Only does sometimes.
    -Add adamant dragons so we don't have to skip them.
    -Add rune dragons so we don't have to skip them.
    -Use house teleports for rejuvination pool, xeric's talisman teleport for CoK tasks, etc.
    -Allow use of bonecrusher, herb sack, etc.
    -Add faster routes to Duradel rather than port sarim such as karamja gloves, brimhaven teleports.
    -Add world hopping if an area has multiple other players. Watched bot fight the same dragon as another player in CoK multi area, and also fighting in areas with multiple other players. Probably getting reported for suspected botting.
    -Add more monsters for slayer, such as adamant and rune dragons, lizardman shamans, etc.
    -Add more food to harder tasks that will always damage, such as brutal black dragons. It will only kill about 2-3 dragons before needing to resupply on food. It will only use 1-2 sips of the prayer potions as food goes too fast.
    -Make the bot turn prayer off AFTER it teleports away from a dangerous monster. Was killing brutal black dragons and the bot took off prayer protection before teleporting, leaving me vulnerable for 1-2 attacks.

Bugs:
    -Tasks that are marked as skip, when the bot gets those tasks and gets to the G.E., it will sit G.E. stuck and not skip the task nor use banked glory charges. Had to manually purchase more and restart script for it to work again, but it keeps having the issue even with glory's in bank.
    -Not necessarily a bug, but it will the closest monster, even if it's on the other side of the wall, for example, was in the slayer tower killing aberrant spectres and it kept jumping from one side of the wall to the other, because the closest monster happened to be on the other side of the wall. Looks very bot like as a normal player would not do this.

(I will get you logs of these bugs when I can, now that I know how to do so....)

Edited by bballchump

1 hour ago, bballchump said:

Questions:
    -Are slayer rings supported?
    -Are xeric's talismans supported?
    -Is there a guide anywhere about what the script supports/doesn't support? Weapons it supports?

Suggestions:
    -Changing the mouse movement so it doesn't just sit still between clicks.
    -Depositing all gear or withdrawing a stamina potions if running far distances. Only does sometimes.
    -Add adamant dragons so we don't have to skip them.
    -Add rune dragons so we don't have to skip them.
    -Use house teleports for rejuvination pool, xeric's talisman teleport for CoK tasks, etc.
    -Allow use of bonecrusher, herb sack, etc.
    -Add faster routes to Duradel rather than port sarim such as karamja gloves, brimhaven teleports.
    -Add world hopping if an area has multiple other players. Watched bot fight the same dragon as another player in CoK multi area, and also fighting in areas with multiple other players. Probably getting reported for suspected botting.
    -Add more monsters for slayer, such as adamant and rune dragons, lizardman shamans, etc.
    -Add more food to harder tasks that will always damage, such as brutal black dragons. It will only kill about 2-3 dragons before needing to resupply on food. It will only use 1-2 sips of the prayer potions as food goes too fast.
    -Make the bot turn prayer off AFTER it teleports away from a dangerous monster. Was killing brutal black dragons and the bot took off prayer protection before teleporting, leaving me vulnerable for 1-2 attacks.

Bugs:
    -Tasks that are marked as skip, when the bot gets those tasks and gets to the G.E., it will sit G.E. stuck and not skip the task nor use banked glory charges. Had to manually purchase more and restart script for it to work again, but it keeps having the issue even with glory's in bank.
    -Not necessarily a bug, but it will the closest monster, even if it's on the other side of the wall, for example, was in the slayer tower killing aberrant spectres and it kept jumping from one side of the wall to the other, because the closest monster happened to be on the other side of the wall. Looks very bot like as a normal player would not do this.

(I will get you logs of these bugs when I can, now that I know how to do so....)

I just sent you the logs from bug #1 on discord.

New equipment tab is awesome!  Had issues at first figuring out how move weapons from the right master menu to the left active menu as the, "add" button does not work.  Had to drag it.

Edited by DimitriWhite

2 hours ago, DimitriWhite said:

New equipment tab is awesome!  Had issues at first figuring out how move weapons from the right master menu to the left active menu as the, "add" button does not work.  Had to drag it.

Removed that Add button in the next version, drag & drop is the way its intended

Sub Slayer - Advanced has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v26.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed travelling with charter ships
    Thanks!