Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Slayer - Advanced [ALL masters] [ALL tasks] [210+ alternative enemies] [Level 3 AIO] [Fully automated] [Prayer flicking]

SubCZ

4 hours ago, sal525 said:

does not work

I just get a blank UI screen and the logs keep repeating 
    "5:33:37 a.m.: [SCRIPT] SAVED IMAGE: IOException loading "food_pineapple_pizza_half" from file!"
    but with different items

This has been fixed in the next version and its an issue with your java version, you can either use java from oracle instead if you want it to run now, or in the next version it'll work with any java.

5 hours ago, SubCZ said:

This has been fixed in the next version and its an issue with your java version, you can either use java from oracle instead if you want it to run now, or in the next version it'll work with any java.

Which Java version should I be using?

Sub Slayer - Advanced has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v12.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed persistent configuration
    • Fixed a startup issue for OpenJDK users
    Thanks!

23 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

The fix is live now so any will work

Thanks! Is it possible if you can add food support for Cooked Karambwans. It would help a lot of ironmen out! I will buy your script if you do :)

Edited by sal525

3 hours ago, sal525 said:

Thanks! Is it possible if you can add food support for Cooked Karambwans. It would help a lot of ironmen out! I will buy your script if you do :)

Ironman is not supported for other reasons unfortunately because you would require all jewelery and teleports that the script uses to travel

It's currently at v13.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Konar requirements
    • Fixed typo in GUI
    Thanks!

It's currently at v13.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • The script is now compatible with Java 16
    • Fixed looting
    • Fixed combat mode selection
    Thanks!

the script is having a problem starting, i think this line in the logs is relevant, but idk
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.astar.AStarPathFinder.addWebOnlyObstacleTile(Lorg/dreambot/api/methods/map/Tile;)V

3 minutes ago, Infamousheir1 said:

the script is having a problem starting, i think this line in the logs is relevant, but idk
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.pathfinding.impl.astar.AStarPathFinder.addWebOnlyObstacleTile(Lorg/dreambot/api/methods/map/Tile;)V

This means you are running an old version of DreamBot. You need to close all clients, run the launcher (DBLauncher.jar), and the loading bar needs to be green not orange. then it will work. If you are missing the launcher you can download it with the download button at the top.