Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Constant Ban

masterbot888

Last 5 days I have had 4 of my accounts banned for bottling. Not sure what else I can do....

• I only bot maybe 2-3 hrs a day
    • switch VPN
    • switch proxies
    • mix in actual playing with botting
    • even when botting I'm switching skills trained and some questing as well

Mind you, 2 of these accounts are brand new from tutorial island....

1 hour ago, masterbot888 said:

Two main scripts I have been using is:

• Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite
    • Subaccount builder by SubCZ

I've had terrible luck with the Dream AIO Skiller Elite and the Advanced quest Lifetime by SubCZ. After watching the scripts for a while I noticed they're incredibly bot like. Weird, slow, awkward movements with very minimal (if any) anti-pattern. I used generous and frequent breaks but still caught the ban hammer almost immediately. This is all with covert mode, too.

5 minutes ago, lil b said:

I've had terrible luck with the Dream AIO Skiller Elite and the Advanced quest Lifetime by SubCZ. After watching the scripts for a while I noticed they're incredibly bot like. Weird, slow, awkward movements with very minimal (if any) anti-pattern. I used generous and frequent breaks but still caught the ban hammer almost immediately. This is all with covert mode, too.

spacer.png

I have no issues with Dream AIO elite 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, maxm said:

spacer.png

I have no issues with Dream AIO elite 🤷‍♂️

You can look through the thread and the discord, it's not uncommon for people to get banned left and right. I am glad you're having success, though. Unfortunately for most, they do not see the same results.

1 minute ago, lil b said:

You can look through the thread and the discord, it's not uncommon for people to get banned left and right. I am glad you're having success, though. Unfortunately for most, they do not see the same results.

I can agree that there are people getting banned.
    But I have had far less bans when using Dreamy, compared to other scripters.

If you don't believe me I'd suggest to have a look on scripters discords on their progress-screenshots channels.
    They'll tell you I'm not close to the only one with big progress-screenshots.

Getting bans is common, especially when you're just new to botting. It's a something that requires trial and error to get a hang of.

I played since classic till RS3 came out and near the end of that term I botted quite a bit and had really no issues with botting. Recently came back to the game, just surprised by the instant ban.

I heard that maybe botting tutorial island and the early stage may raise more detection?

8 hours ago, masterbot888 said:

I played since classic till RS3 came out and near the end of that term I botted quite a bit and had really no issues with botting. Recently came back to the game, just surprised by the instant ban.

I heard that maybe botting tutorial island and the early stage may raise more detection?

I've heard that there is a pretty big correlation between botting and getting banned for botting as well.

I'm not if anyone else has had a similar experience, but if they have leave a updoot and if not reply with a juicy peach. 

On 3/18/2022 at 8:33 PM, Koschei said:

I've heard that there is a pretty big correlation between botting and getting banned for botting as well.

I'm not if anyone else has had a similar experience, but if they have leave a updoot and if not reply with a juicy peach. 

Yea I also heard that there is pretty high correlation of someone who has nothing constructive to say and that person hijacking other people's post.

Just because someone speeds when they drive doesn't mean they like getting tickets or want to keep getting tickets as well. Would it not make sense for that same person to ask and see how they can prevent it?