Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hans Dye Maker

Hans Zimmer

XFezSwJ.jpg

Dye Maker

Features:

• Makes blue, red and yellow dyes and banks at Draynor;
    • Buys woad leaves from the gardener at Falador Park;
    • Calculates profit (per hour) using LivePrices. Might vary a lot;
    • Discord notifications. Choose your preferred time frame between notifications.

Requirements:

• Coins: 5 per dye or 20 per woad leaf;
    • Minimum ingredients to make dyes: 2x woad leaf,  3x redberries, 2x onion;
    • Start the script preferably near Draynor or Falador Park. The bot should be able to walk from anywhere though;

GUI:

RTrp1CU.png

XsFKJKw.png

XUOdgLE.png

Paint:

lMKtIsI.png

Proggies:

Spoiler

OUpVpX2.pngQezTYWM.png

4GZ8Lgq.png

Future updates:
    TBA;

Edited by Hans Zimmer

Ran 4 accounts for the past 2 days pretty much 24/7 in F2P and for my surprise they are still alive! Just primed them to bypass trade restrictions and will keep suiciding them to see how long they last.

4GZ8Lgq.png

On 4/8/2022 at 1:07 PM, djsihs533 said:

getting banned quickly with this script,prob my own issue

I haven't ran it in a couple days, but when I did I was running on 4 accs that were botted tut island accounts and they were running 24/7 just fine (in F2P as well).
    That's botting for you!

Dye maker was running so flipping nice but the system update jagex had broke this bot. it just stands in aggies house with the ingredients to make the dyes just for it to stand their using whatever item in the inventory. BE careful as I think jagex is trying to ban any bots that get caught standing doing the same thing over and over. Script breaks when trying to find aggie and just stands there

edit:The hot fix has fixed this and now im back making more dyes and this is a op f2p bot script thank you so much,

Edited by TyLetsPlay

On 4/20/2022 at 2:16 PM, TyLetsPlay said:

Dye maker was running so flipping nice but the system update jagex had broke this bot. it just stands in aggies house with the ingredients to make the dyes just for it to stand their using whatever item in the inventory. BE careful as I think jagex is trying to ban any bots that get caught standing doing the same thing over and over. Script breaks when trying to find aggie and just stands there

edit:The hot fix has fixed this and now im back making more dyes and this is a op f2p bot script thank you so much,

I'm glad to hear the DEVs were able to fix the issues.

Happy botting!

10 hours ago, Hans Zimmer said:

I'm glad to hear the DEVs were able to fix the issues.

Happy botting!

Thank you so much also thank you for having woad leaves buyer just in there as well. I have 2 f2p accounts running dyes and im just loling at how weird the economy is on this game.

I had one mule account ban idk how because I was testing multple scripts but for now just sticking with this and using breaks and hopefully should be able to fly under the radar and make mils.

EDIT: Is it possible if you can add a make orange dye option I sometimes have alot of red and yellow dye.

Edited by TyLetsPlay
    asking a question