Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New possible Scripter i have a a question

ImRoyz

Hallo.

I am taking a programming education, and i just entered my third year of programming. 
    I have mainly worked with c# and web scripting like php, js, react, typescript and so on. I would like to take a chance and start on some java bots, and i have plenty ideas in mind.

But what i would like to know is can i take payment on my first script or do i have to do some "trial" ones?
    do i have to be certified?
    or should i just stick to making customs for my scripts for my own accounts? 

Just wanted to hear from some of the scripters in here!

Peace out

2 hours ago, ImRoyz said:

Hallo.

I am taking a programming education, and i just entered my third year of programming. 
    I have mainly worked with c# and web scripting like php, js, react, typescript and so on. I would like to take a chance and start on some java bots, and i have plenty ideas in mind.

But what i would like to know is can i take payment on my first script or do i have to do some "trial" ones?
    do i have to be certified?
    or should i just stick to making customs for my scripts for my own accounts? 

Just wanted to hear from some of the scripters in here!

Peace out

Hello , You will need to take the Scripter+ test which is a test in java and the dreambot API ,and you can only apply for this test after uploading a free script to the SDN for at least 2 weeks .
    if you pass the Scripter+ test then you can upload premium scripts 

Well thanks for the quick answer, where can i see this test, if i may ask, or is it something i need to apply for somewhere?

3 hours ago, ImRoyz said:

Well thanks for the quick answer, where can i see this test, if i may ask, or is it something i need to apply for somewhere?

i believe there is a forum section for applying? not 100% sure, so dont take my word haha. i believe you just might have to solve some questions regarding general Java and the Dreambot API

Archived