Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • very clearly stated why you banned you can

raha87

24 minutes ago, camalCase said:

???

why i post it,u mean that¿ botting whit any bot will get u banned sooner or later that why lol

30 minutes ago, wettofu said:

h.png.1cf3d30d122d9248270b45488435c770.png

Never mind, I created this billboard just for your use, this will instantly end all botters from complaining about getting banned

haha lol 

44 minutes ago, wettofu said:

We might as will make a billboard saying that botting is bad and if you do it, I will personally come and haxor your account

i dont say botting bad lol i sust say hard do bot,whitout ban

34 minutes ago, wettofu said:

h.png.1cf3d30d122d9248270b45488435c770.png

Never mind, I created this billboard just for your use, this will instantly end all botters from complaining about getting banned

btw i  didnt   whining,i sust read it and shared here omg

I'm a bit confused by this thread.

Botting may lead to bans, yes. However, it's important to find the methods and botting times that work for you in terms of avoiding bans. Our forums have many user made guides, please refer to them for more information.

Archived