Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Suicide Botting or Slow/Progressive Bot Farms??

pSavv

What’s worked better in your experiences ?? I was considering suiciding 15-20 accounts on low level requirement methods but I find between 20 hours the quests and the 100 total level it just takes way too much time to consider suicide botting. 🥴🥴 Thoughts ??

You can just remove the restrictions by getting membership, so seems you are talking about something f2p related. It's just simply not worth to even bot f2p in my experience, the best method is what? like 300k/h? and 100% is botted non stop.

Membership is like 3 bucks and opens up so much more potential to bot for profit, you can do better moneymakers with no requirements in p2p than f2p max stats or whatever.

36 minutes ago, pakruojinis said:

You can just remove the restrictions by getting membership, so seems you are talking about something f2p related. It's just simply not worth to even bot f2p in my experience, the best method is what? like 300k/h? and 100% is botted non stop.

Membership is like 3 bucks and opens up so much more potential to bot for profit, you can do better moneymakers with no requirements in p2p than f2p max stats or whatever.

I suppose for me it’s just the initial investment for all the accounts to go member but I could always start small! And that’s good to know thanks that would make things so much easier really

Archived