Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Sand Crabs

SimpleScripts

Simple Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added various locations.
    • Added Sandcrab island support.
    • Fixed various bugs.
    Thanks!

On 2/28/2022 at 10:45 AM, d0nd4ti said:

xp/h counter may aswell be non existent, and other then only selecting one 2 crab spot it works good. could definitely do with an update to different locations, ie 3 crab spots and more then just the 2 crab spot it sits in, meaning not max efficiency. Otherwise cant fault it

On 2/27/2022 at 6:25 PM, iespadim said:

it starts with negative xp counter

updated the script;

-xp/h should be working right now.
    -Added in some 3 and 5 crab spots.

Let me know if anything doens't work.

1 hour ago, ryandreambot said:

if using comnbat potion(4) u can use with shark too so eaets and pots?

No, the crabs hit really low even on a low level accounts. I made the food option purely for pure account builds (1def).

I dont think using shark is necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

this script just flat out does not work.... i've tried it 100 times practically, I tried with regular combat potions and sharks, I tried without both of them,etc. ALl the script does is go to bank, withdraw 10k gp and bank it repeatedly. literally just sits there taking 10k out, putting back in, taking 10k out, putting it back in.

6 hours ago, rosecj2020 said:

this script just flat out does not work.... i've tried it 100 times practically, I tried with regular combat potions and sharks, I tried without both of them,etc. ALl the script does is go to bank, withdraw 10k gp and bank it repeatedly. literally just sits there taking 10k out, putting back in, taking 10k out, putting it back in.

I don't know why it is happening to you.

I have tried running it and tried all options, but for me it's working fine. And the script has an average runtime above 2 hours.

I would appreciate it if you contact me first by pm or on Discord with problems running the script...

Simple Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added quick prayer support
    • Added ranging potion support
    • minor bug fixes
    Thanks!

I start the script by the bank like you said, but every time I start it, it opens my bank and withdraws 10k and then clicks on deposit entire inventory, then withdraws 10k again and does the whole deposit and withdraw process over and over and over for the last 10 minutes. I'm not sure what's going on?

On 3/19/2022 at 1:55 PM, rosecj2020 said:

I'm having the same issue.

1 hour ago, Zelgodus said:

I start the script by the bank like you said, but every time I start it, it opens my bank and withdraws 10k and then clicks on deposit entire inventory, then withdraws 10k again and does the whole deposit and withdraw process over and over and over for the last 10 minutes. I'm not sure what's going on?

Could you contact me on discord?

SimpleScripts#8068