Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Overfishing - [Preset Locations] [Custom Locations] [Banking/Dropping]

Presumptuous

On 11/14/2022 at 5:36 AM, Presumptuous said:

Sounds like the new web walker. People were mentioning it takes really random routes, can't say that will improve unless I write my own walking methods.

Thought that might be the case as I noticed a different script does the same thing. I've gotten 77 fishing in barb village so far, in excess of 15 hours a day. Dropping works perfectly. 6 hour re-login works fine. I tested banking again and it seems to do a little better now with the latest client update.

I did a short test at karamja, and sometimes I get that same issue with it stopping after doing 3 actions, but it seems to not do it when it switches to different spots. I don't know, shit is weird. lol. There's definitely some issues with banking there too. It gets stuck at the boat for a lot longer than it should, but it does eventually fix itself after a minute. Rather slow tho.

Script is a solid 9/10 tho. Would be perfect with a few tweaks.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 12/1/2022 at 3:55 PM, DeniseMax said:

Mate,

I realy need to say this.
    Ur script is one of the best.
    I can run this script to 99 fish whitout a ban.

did this with 9 alts.

Keep up the good work!

You're botting smarter than I, been suiciding to test and getting banned for it lol; but this is great to hear, glad you are enjoying the script.

I have 2 requests:

1. TO have a hide-able paint, or a out of chatbox paint so I can see the chat.

2. THe Dropping style is simply not very common, most players dont do a combination of shift drop and normal right click drop fish.

I'd like the option to use standard Shift Drop OR right click drop, but this hybrid where it shift click drops some fish, and right click drops other fish, is just unrealistic most humans don't drop fish like that.

Thanks

On 12/17/2022 at 2:02 PM, OnyxStone1 said:

I have 2 requests:

1. TO have a hide-able paint, or a out of chatbox paint so I can see the chat.

2. THe Dropping style is simply not very common, most players dont do a combination of shift drop and normal right click drop fish.

I'd like the option to use standard Shift Drop OR right click drop, but this hybrid where it shift click drops some fish, and right click drops other fish, is just unrealistic most humans don't drop fish like that.

Thanks

The drop methods is dreambots default drop method, I did not write this. They probably did it to add randomness. 

• 1 month later...