Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Overfishing - [Preset Locations] [Custom Locations] [Banking/Dropping]

Presumptuous

This works great, I've gotten to 35 fishing so far. I've tested, lumbridge net, draynor net/bait, and now testing barb village lure. Does what it's supposed to do, no bugs found yet. Not easy to get levels up f2p without a ban. This script is getting me there pretty good so far!

50 minutes ago, ChaosKilla said:

This works great, I've gotten to 35 fishing so far. I've tested, lumbridge net, draynor net/bait, and now testing barb village lure. Does what it's supposed to do, no bugs found yet. Not easy to get levels up f2p without a ban. This script is getting me there pretty good so far!

Glad to hear it. I have two F2P accounts at 60+ no ban yet; my original test accounts too. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Karamja. It was okay till it finished fishing. But then it dropped fishes instead of banking it (i picked bank option in gui).

• 4 weeks later...

Karamja option does not support banking. It just stand at the spot and afk once the inventory is filled up. Is Stiles removed from the game, hence leading to this problem?

Problem solved. Did not bring coins at first, hence it could not continue to take the boat back to deposit. Once coins are carried, the script work like a charm. Thank you!

Edited by Raymond

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue as fisherpisher... but with the bank! If catching two fish types will only bank one, and then run back to fishing. Very inefficient!

I like this script 2022 and still works. I am fishing at corsair cove right now for swordfish/tuna and it is working out for me. Keep it up the good work.

edit: I spoke too soon it doesn't know where the bank is at corsair cove.

Edited by THJ33

• 3 weeks later...
    On 5/7/2022 at 1:00 PM, steveyd said:

Got banned today with anti-ban on. Raging. Is there any scripts out there that doesn't get you banned??????

Anti-ban is simply anti pattern, there is no way to prevent bans entirely unless you use more advanced bots that leverage machine learning to play like a human.

On 4/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, TheBulk said:

Same issue as fisherpisher... but with the bank! If catching two fish types will only bank one, and then run back to fishing. Very inefficient!

What fish is it not banking? I have not had this issue with two types of fish.