Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Overfishing - [Preset Locations] [Custom Locations] [Banking/Dropping]

Presumptuous

spacer.png

This is an F2P fishing script. It currently supports Lumbridge Swamp, Draynor, Barbarian Village, Karamja and custom locations. If using the custom location, select a tile central to the fishing spot(s) you choose. The script can either drop or bank the fish. Banking should work for most custom locations so long as you can normally walk to the bank without interacting with NPC's, paying tolls, etc. This option should work in P2P locations such as the fishing guild. There is an anti-ban (anti-pattern) feature that adds additional delays and some randomness to movement. This is less efficient but might help it look less bot like. Regardless, bot at your own risk and never bot on an account you care about.

Requirements:

- Have your fishing gear in your inventory before starting the script
    - Custom locations use a radius of 10 tiles, be sure your fishing spots fall within this range

Planned updates:

- Muling
    - Better anti-ban implementation

I hope you enjoy the script, please post progress reports!

GUI:

Spoiler

image.png.8de2175ff3fb84f37648181423c2b3aa.png

Paint:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Change log

Spoiler

Version 1.4 - Current

- Implemented Karamja (thanks to Hashtag's amazing web walking example)
         - Refactored various methods

Version 1.3

- Added location check before finding a fishing spot

Version 1.2

- Implemented spot type selection for custom locations
         - Improved spot selection handling

Version 1.1

- Included the option to fish in a custom location
         - Included more fish in the drop method

Progress Reports

Spoiler

image.png.9f63b923c2c009093f6e2123355bafd1.png

Edited by Presumptuous

Overfishing has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Included the option to fish in a custom location
    • Included more fish in the drop method
    Thanks!

• Presumptuous changed the title to [FREE] Overfishing - [Preset Locations] [Custom Locations] [Banking/Dropping]

I'm having trouble with the script engaging with fishing spots, any tips on how to fix this. I just stand near the fishing location and don't do anything. 

Thank you

Works incredibly in Lumby. Tried at Barb Village and if I start it fishing it'll continue and drop the inventory, but then it clicks over toward the fire and says "looking for destination" and won't get back to fishing. 

8 hours ago, freebot said:

Works incredibly in Lumby. Tried at Barb Village and if I start it fishing it'll continue and drop the inventory, but then it clicks over toward the fire and says "looking for destination" and won't get back to fishing. 

I'll need to test this, I've really only tested Lumbridge myself.

Update - I tested this, I am on version 1.2 which is pending approval in the SDN. I use Barbarian Village, Lure, Drop and it did not run into issues. Please try this version and let me know if your issue persists after it is on the SDN, thank-you.

6 hours ago, ChevyJ said:

have been in the same spot on lumbrigde wamp for 30 mins and have only leveled 2 levels.. it clicks to much to actucally catch anything

What settings do you use, I have only fished here and reached level 50 fishing and haven't seen this happen.

Edited by Presumptuous