Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • osrs bot

woodcutter126

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends on what are you doing? Don't say much in your post. Sometimes just gotta go for it, trial and error after awhile what works what doesnt.

If you have an account you are very fond of maybe don't risk it. But it just depends on your risk tolerance. I don't play RS much anymore, but when I did I botted on my main, never got any bans. What I would do is always baby sit it....so just bot when I would normally be playing, and then go do other stuff. Browse the web, play other games, watch tv, etc. This is so you can catch it if it goofs up. Maybe occasionally just play legit some, talk in game, etc.

Every account I've actually been banned I was either.

• Not baby sitting it, and some script got stuck and it made me look obviously like a bot.
    • Purposefully suicide botting it and not caring, botting for unrealistic amount of hours. 

Doing that, you probably never will get a ban...or you might get unlucky. It's all a risk, kind of fun too in it's own way lol.

Archived