Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 86 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Zawy

Dreamy Quester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Nature Spirit Quest requirement
    • Added new quest Merlin's Crystal
    Thanks!

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 80 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |
    Dreamy Quester Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

Changes:
    • Added new Quest Holy Grail
    Thanks!

Ngl, I was a bit nervous paying $20 for a Questing Script when the few others I've used consistently had issues. However, after the trial I was pleased with quality of the script. It feels like the creator invested themselves in the script instead of just making a script. It runs smooth while watching it, the mouse movements and delays are lovely (slightly slower than most scripts / more human-like), and the possibility of bans seem lower with this well-written script.

On two accounts, I've done about 6 f2p and 3 p2p quests without logging. No ban on either, which is promising due to poor past experiences with free Questing Scripts where they'd get banned if I did more than ~5 at once. Now, I'm not saying you won't get banned, but I am saying the quality of the script seems superior to the other Questing Scripts I've tried.

The script handles breaks, both afk and logout, well. The script utilizes some neat coding, like with Tourist Trap where it takes advantage of safe-spotting the Merc Captain with Magic. It also has handled all the dialogue well, which is a common problem in free and lower quality scripts.

** First Error: While doing Death Plateau, one account threw an error but continued to work fine. While the other account was clicking the same spot on the minimap to move there even though I was already standing on that tile. Although, it continued to work once I: paused it > clicked to move from the spot > started script. It continued onward, finished quest and started on the next one.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of this script. It has definitely enticed me to check out the skilling scripts created by Zawy.

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 81 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Changes:
    • Added new quest The Hand in the Sand
    Thanks!

Dreamy Quester has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

Changes:
    • Fixed quest Holy Grail
    Thanks!

Creature of Fenkenstrain stops doing anything after depositing items after buying stuff in the ge. Plague City doesn't start at all. 

5 hours ago, dejavu said:

Creature of Fenkenstrain stops doing anything after depositing items after buying stuff in the ge. Plague City doesn't start at all. 

Do you already have those quests started?

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy Quester👑 | 82 quests | Diaries | Grand Exchange | Quests queue | Iron man friendly for most f2p quests | Discord notifications |

Changes:
    • Added new quest Shadow of the Storm
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Quester:Fixed The Feud,Tribal Totem and Merlyns crystal
    • Added new requirements for What lies below
    • Added new requirements for Temple of Eye
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Fixed The Feud
    • Improved The Dig Site
    • Improved Druidic Ritual
    Thanks!