Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Chaos Druids

SimpleScripts

A Simple to set up Chaos druid fighter for money and combat xp. Can fight Chaos druids near Edgeville or Falador. Will loot, bank, eat and teleport. Will word-hop if world is occupied. 

Start script near bank or at Chaos druids.

Requirements:
    -Falador teletabs(Falador option) or Amulets of glory(Edgeville option).
    -Food.

Features:
    -Worldhop.
    -Glory/teletab support.
    -Edgeville Chaos druid(Wilderness).
    -Falador Chaos druid.
    -Any food.
    -Loots decent herbs and loot.
    -Supports magic(have spell selected with staff equipped & runes in inventory).

Please inform me about any errors by pm.

Simple.

Edited by SimpleScripts

• 3 weeks later...

I think you forgot to mention the agility require ( If that wall doesn't require anything then please ignore) I am currently testing the script as I write this - see below for review

I have ran this script for an hour with one problem - it banks your runes that youre using to train, so advise you train only combat or range here.

This method is already an afk way to train so its a good script to have in your arsenal. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to train!

Also its a good money maker for training as well!

Will edit this comment if anything changes, cheers SimpleScripts!

Edited by pressforsound

On 2/10/2022 at 3:22 PM, pressforsound said:

I think you forgot to mention the agility require ( If that wall doesn't require anything then please ignore) I am currently testing the script as I write this - see below for review

I have ran this script for an hour with one problem - it banks your runes that youre using to train, so advise you train only combat or range here.

This method is already an afk way to train so its a good script to have in your arsenal. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to train!

Also its a good money maker for training as well!

Will edit this comment if anything changes, cheers SimpleScripts!

Thanks alot sir,

If the agility requirement doesn't match the level the script will walk around, so it wouldn't be a problem. I will work on the script to make magic an option, stay tuned and please inform me about any other bugs/fixes.

Simple.

• 2 weeks later...

very good! good moneymaker and fair combat trainer.
    been using for like 4 nights with bot breaks and no bans so far
    big thanks!

been using falador spot as i'm 200% afk. i'm not sure if it supports looting bag, but it would be cool if it did

Edited by iespadim
    more stuff

6 hours ago, iespadim said:

very good! good moneymaker and fair combat trainer.
    been using for like 4 nights with bot breaks and no bans so far
    big thanks!

been using falador spot as i'm 200% afk. i'm not sure if it supports looting bag, but it would be cool if it did

Great to hear the script is working fine for you. 

I would not recommend using the script every night though, make sure you break enough and maybe skip a night. Or make separate accounts and cycle in between to minimalize ban rates.

The script doesn't supports looting bag so far.

Currently i have 3 breaks:

0-3 mins afk every 5-30 min
    5-13 min every 45-90 min
    60-120 min every 180-240min

i'm botting on my main lmao i dont fear losing account, in fact it would free me as it did before (perma ban on older acc, 3 year no play)

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion:

Loot table to select what to pick up or not

loot bag support

set combat level range for world hopping, I ran it for 10 mins and it hopped like 4 times because of bots doing obelisk or whatever running through the druids to get there. It also kept trying to hop while in combat which Im sure if someone reports account for botting it'll be flagged and banned for botting from them being able to see something like 30 world switch attempts in 2 mins just to re do again 

Edited by xxgruntxx