Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned within 5 mins?

spyrobuddy2

I was running 2 clients, and I got banned like within 5 mins on the one... the other is still going strong tho. I was in the settings of the bot  menu when it logged out when I checked back it was disabled? is this normal ?

It happens. Botting is a risk. It's more risky depending on what you're doing and how you do it.

For example, running tutorial island and immediately starting to bot generally gets accounts banned pretty quick.

It happens. Botting is a risk. It's more risky depending on what you're doing and how you do it.

For example, running tutorial island and immediately starting to bot generally gets accounts banned pretty quick.

let accounts sit for awhile ~! especially new ones. if you get 1 million exp per session it wil show that most likely you as a new player arent legit.

ive used many other botting softwares. and ive always had delayed bans if anything. ima try to manually run it through tutorial then start quest script and start. I really want dreambot to have low ban rates tho because it has some nice scripts where as simba while ur ban rate is low the scripts are limited and there arent many

ive used many other botting softwares. and ive always had delayed bans if anything. ima try to manually run it through tutorial then start quest script and start. I really want dreambot to have low ban rates tho because it has some nice scripts where as simba while ur ban rate is low the scripts are limited and there arent many

flagged ip?

no. i have multiple simba bots still running and not banned

In my experience, when I do tut island by hand and immediately bot my accs last a lot longer than if I bot tut island and immediately start botting.

yeah.. maybes its just the tutorial island script. ive used other tutorial island scripts without ban. anyways this time it made it to the 8 qp i was looking for

Archived