Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting Woodcutting?

Pimptitos

So hey guys I'm new here and I used to play runescape back then in 2007

I just got into RS again (osrs)  -> back then I used kbot and banrate was almost 0%, now whats going on with my friends telling me it's not like back then when you just can bot, the chances of getting ban is way higher?

Is there anyway I can bot woodcutting without getting ban. Also I hear people just opening this dreambot client and getting ban, so before I risk anything I want some answers here :) Thank you guys.

18 hours ago, Pimptitos said:

So hey guys I'm new here and I used to play runescape back then in 2007

I just got into RS again (osrs)  -> back then I used kbot and banrate was almost 0%, now whats going on with my friends telling me it's not like back then when you just can bot, the chances of getting ban is way higher?

Is there anyway I can bot woodcutting without getting ban. Also I hear people just opening this dreambot client and getting ban, so before I risk anything I want some answers here :) Thank you guys.

Theres no way to guarantee not getting banned. However using private or self made scripts can decrease chances as they behave differently than lots of the public ones. Premium scripts are generally also much better in the sense of antiban, polish and less users. However, nowadays bans aren't based solely off the script. There are many factors:
    - IP address, are you using one thats been banned before through osrs? is it a VPN server? is it a private socks5 residential proxy?
    - Play time, how new is the account, has it ever been botted on before, did you create the account or purchase it?
    - Whats your total level / other skills, having a diversity of skills / quests / combat levels greatly increase account lifespan
    - How long you bot 1 task at a time, ie botting woodcutting for 3+ hours straight with high intensity is a nono. Use a script that accounts for runtime with exhaustion + afk logout or just idle breaks. Dreambot breaks can be helpful too.

Not 1 thing will ever cause a ban, but a combination of suspicious activity will. I have many accounts F2P and Members that are many months old, but they don't just do 1 activity and are also all coded by myself. Just remember, rule#1, don't bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

5 hours ago, Pimptitos said:

that must be shit then right?

yeah if you're trying to bot your main account

if you are botting for profit not really 

23 hours ago, Pimptitos said:

Also I hear people just opening this dreambot client and getting ban

i didnt read this part but this is absolutely not true 

Archived