Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Vorkath [2M+/h] [Woox Walking] [Tick Perfect] [DHCB/Void] [Integrated Muling] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

2 minutes ago, lllloooo2222 said:

yeah at this point woox walk is 90% a failure

If woox walk is not working it is a connectivity issue on your end, either caused by the world you're on, your proxy, or your internet connection. Woox walking is not possible with latency

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to buy but why 72 construction req? Other botting forums with this script allow lower level teleport methods, seems cool tho

11 minutes ago, qf3 said:

I wanted to buy but why 72 construction req? Other botting forums with this script allow lower level teleport methods, seems cool tho

Other teleport methods will be added soon, but pool + teleport nexus are fastest and highest gp/h and require 72 construction

• 3 weeks later...

Script is very opinionated, with little to no options to choose from. I don't want the script to reorganize my bank... I don't want the script to eat manta-rays... I don't want the script to use the lunar colony bank. Where are the configuration options?? Also script dies multiple times while attacking Vorkath, and there are no prayer pots left in the inventory, and the player is out of prayer. The script tries to enable prayers in this state, which is impossible (0 pray points, 0 pray potions).

I've also seen the script not eat food when less than 21 HP, with a projectile incoming (max hit of 32), and then dies without eating.

Edited by testttmewmc

7 minutes ago, testttmewmc said:

Script is very opinionated, with little to no options to choose from. I don't want the script to reorganize my bank... I don't want the script to eat manta-rays... I don't want the script to use the lunar colony bank. Where are the configuration options?? Also script dies multiple times while attacking Vorkath, and there are no prayer pots left in the inventory, and the player is out of prayer. The script tries to enable prayers in this state, which is impossible (0 pray points, 0 pray potions).

I've also seen the script not eat food when less than 21 HP, with a projectile incoming (max hit of 32), and then dies without eating.

Hi, configuration will be added at a later time. I've not had any issues with dying, make sure you have the minimum required stats. Otherwise if you have the logs I can check why it died for you. If you expected more customization feel free to get a refund until more options are added in a future version. All of my scripts also have free trials with no purchase required so make sure to use those in the future.

Edited by SubCZ

8 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Hi, configuration will be added at a later time. I've not had any issues with dying, make sure you have the minimum required stats. Otherwise if you have the logs I can check why it died for you. If you expected more customization feel free to get a refund until more options are added in a future version. All of my scripts also have free trials with no purchase required so make sure to use those in the future.

Hi, I don't want a refund, I just want the issues fixed. I'm willing to pay to support your development. Not angry, just sharing feedback. I've noticed lots of small minor time-wasters that would contribute to an overall more productive bot, but these are the main issues I've noticed so far. Some other issues include opening the bank for no reason when wearing correct gear/inventory, full boosted stats, etc.

If configuration options are coming, that's great, thanks.

Another is using the incorrect pool in your house... I posted on discord:

GameObject nexus = GameObjects.closest(gameObject -> gameObject != null && gameObject.getName().toLowerCase().contains("nexus"));
    Optional<GameObject> pool = GameObjects.all().stream().filter(gameObject -> gameObject != null && gameObject.getName().toLowerCase().contains("pool")) .min((o1, o2) -> (int) (o1.distance(nexus) - o2.distance(nexus)));

This will select the closest pool in relation to the nexus, instead of in relation to the player. This saves ~20 squares of running (in my circumstance).

looking for feedback... When I ran the trial, it ran flawlessly except for that it wouldn't equip my ava's assembler. Even if I put the assembler in my inventory it would just deposit it and continue without anything in the cape slot.