Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS Account Generator

Sergant MaZon

Hey folks,

just wanted to share a little tool I just made. It's an environment to create accounts. I don't know how you handle stuff like this, but I like doing it manually.

This tool can generate lists of names from wordlists, connect with proxies to the main page, create an account template and fill the submit form on the sign-up page via button click.

You can use a proxy for the whole process, or add a proxy list and use one for each account. The generated accounts are saved in .txt files, like everything else in this application too.

Repo:

https://github.com/MovEaxEax/osrs-account-maker

Source code is a mess, because I'm a lazy fuck, but feel free to adjust the code if you need. A Tutorial how to use it will be added to the repository ReadMe.

Edit: had to rework the repository for the new version, now everything is online and up to date

OSRS-Preview.JPG

Awesome!

I've been trying to build something like this for months ( Don't have that much time, I'm lucky if I can code 1-2hours a week).

Does it do something with the captchas?

• 2 months later...
    • 2 months later...

But I am working on it and try to fix it with some friends together as I don't have the skill set to finish it just by myself, but if there is someone with some C# knowledge and some spare time than I would appreciate every help I could get

• 1 year later...
    • 2 months later...