Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Allow un-safe breaks

ashk

Hi @Pandemic

Would it be possible to have an option for unsafe breaks for the break system? I am running a sand crab script which runs into issues when the break handling starts as it is looking for a safe spot to start a break and just keeps looping. Unsafe breaks for my use-case will not cause any deaths.

When I previously used the same script in mid-2021, the AFK break will just leave my character where-ever it is and just restrict any input from the script? With the new changes, I am getting banned as break system, in pursuit of safe breaks, keeps looping in a bot-like way and never entering a break.

The break system got a bit of an overhaul in yesterday's update, let me know if it helps at all with starting the break. Also I'm not sure what you mean by it's looking for a safe spot, as that would be up to the script to do if it wanted it, not the client itself.

Archived