Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Crabs👑| Sand Crabs | Rock Crabs | Ammonite Crabs | Combat style switching | Potions | Banking | Custom looting | Special attack |

Zawy

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Tried to use this script today. Manually went to the ammonite crabs and started the script. All it said was null. At one time it said walking to bank. It went to the bank and just stayed there. I opted for no food or pots as the account is already 60+ on all combat stats I take no damage. Selected my 3 goal levels (defense,strength,attack). I tried for 90 minutes to get this to work and it would not. Was wearing full dragon gear n abyssal whip equipped if that matters. Any help is greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, jake7999 said:

Tried to use this script today. Manually went to the ammonite crabs and started the script. All it said was null. At one time it said walking to bank. It went to the bank and just stayed there. I opted for no food or pots as the account is already 60+ on all combat stats I take no damage. Selected my 3 goal levels (defense,strength,attack). I tried for 90 minutes to get this to work and it would not. Was wearing full dragon gear n abyssal whip equipped if that matters. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey,

You either need food or potions.

• 2 months later...

Once I finally got it to work. It was working perfectly then only took one break then after that it came pulling up an error. I pull the log for the error. Luckily i just got soft ban but I never had an issue with it before with the other scripts its probably because of the no break that made it highly detectable.

DreamBot-1682045917124.log

• 2 weeks later...

I've used this scrips and it made me 70 range and 90 strength

BUT, there are some fixes and improvements to make:

Please Fix:
    1.If a player is close it 'Thinks' (ammonite Crab) will attack and keeps returning to "Center",
    But crab is attacking other player so a very unnatural movement will occur where it keeps moving very akward...

2.the bot does click on crab after it is just attacking because of the autoretaliate.. wich seem unnatural and akward...

3. The bot 'thinks' it needs to re aggro every minute if another player is nearby.... wich is alo very akward

Please Improve:

1.possibility to save my profile.

2. possibility to use prayers

hi I bought the script recently. it works poorly, continues to try to bank and re agros every minute or so. id like a refund please, it doesn't do anything its supposed to for the $

14 minutes ago, Dro15 said:

hi I bought the script recently. it works poorly, continues to try to bank and re agros every minute or so. id like a refund please, it doesn't do anything its supposed to for the $

Hey,

Which crab? It only banks if you are out of supplies.

sand crabs. started with regular strength potions and super attacks, swordfish in the inventory. bot does nothing , then runs to bank or attempts to re aggro