Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Crabs👑| Sand Crabs | Rock Crabs | Ammonite Crabs | Combat style switching | Potions | Banking | Custom looting | Special attack |

Zawy

11 minutes ago, tigerheart said:

comon dude you are requesting 18$ for a bot that can't go to crab can i refund...

It can but you need two quests completed for the walker to walk to it. I will message the developers to change that.

• 5 weeks later...

Is the custom looting supposed to be as easy as just typing in the item name? I have been running Ammonite crabs, and have tried to input the fossils, but it always ignores them. On that note, is there a way to save my preferred options so I don't have to redo every time I run the script? Sorry, I'm very new to this.

1 minute ago, SneakyMauler said:

Is the custom looting supposed to be as easy as just typing in the item name? I have been running Ammonite crabs, and have tried to input the fossils, but it always ignores them. On that note, is there a way to save my preferred options so I don't have to redo every time I run the script? Sorry, I'm very new to this.

Hey!

Yeah it should work, just type the items in the GUI. If it doesn't work let me know and I will take a look :) 

I just tried your free trial but there is a problem. It keeps going to the bank for some odd reason. And why doesnt it sue the bank nearby at fossil island?

5 minutes ago, JJ1337 said:

I just tried your free trial but there is a problem. It keeps going to the bank for some odd reason. And why doesnt it sue the bank nearby at fossil island?

You have to either use food or potions.

I have both food and potion. But when i put i want super combat potion, it tps to bank (long way) and walks to PVP arena bank. Also im at fossil island. Do i just set a tile so it works?

Im using super strength. That might be the problem eh?

Edited by JJ1337

Nevermind. I was at a different spot.

I have question. if i buy ammonite crab script and then want to upgrade to the bundle. Can you deduct it from the price?

And where does it bank at? Should i have TP?

Edited by JJ1337

13 minutes ago, JJ1337 said:

I have both food and potion. But when i put i want super combat potion, it tps to bank (long way) and walks to PVP arena bank. Also im at fossil island. Do i just set a tile so it works?

Im using super strength. That might be the problem eh?

Fossil island is not supported at the moment that's why.

I have question. if i buy ammonite crab script and then want to upgrade to the bundle. Can you deduct it from the price?

1 minute ago, JJ1337 said:

That's not possible sadly.

If you want to bank at Ammonite crabs you have to create the bank chest.

I also have a discord where you can ask all these questions. It's on my profile :)