Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cryptocurrency payment methods

thefoundation

Could you please offer an option to pay for scripts and vip with cryptocurrency. Id recommend btcpay server as a backend. I also recommend including the common top dog cryptos, btc, eth, ltc, etc and a privacy crypto option monero.

We've accepted crypto in the past but it wasn't used very much and caused a lot of support load due to high fees and the time it takes to confirm, so we're not really interested in adding it back again.

You can find voucher sellers on the forums that'll accept crypto in exchange for store credit, though.

like pandemic said, as a vouch seller i can deal with fees and instant payments so you don't have to and so does other voucher sellers!

• yeeter locked this topic

Archived