Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Undead Druids AIO [Up to 500k/h] [Level 3] [AIO] [Integrated Muling] [Advanced Antiban] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

8 hours ago, Zirco said:

Yeah, they keep leaving items like noted items on the floor. I'm so confused. 

You can customize the items that you want it to loot on the looting page in the setup interface

Sub Undead Druids AIO has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v30.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved default looting settings (hit the reset button to set them to the new default)
    Thanks!

So; additionally, two of my 4 accounts have gotten banned for macroing (Mod added in description that the servers had been watching the account and confirmed bot use), i've only had the accounts for like...5 days. I always turn the bots off when I sleep and they have a 15 minute break every 60-80 minutes or so. I don't seem to be doing anything wrong. Is this going to happen with all of your scripts?

Sub Undead Druids AIO has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v30.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed varrock fence shortcut
    Thanks!

Hi. Just got your script. Running for 12h with breaks training new acc. Works really well so far. Description says it needs ~ 1m to train. Almost at 2m now and only half way there. In the UI when you start a script there is empty space with requirements that asks to chose a file. Where do I get this file? 

22 minutes ago, Morbo said:

Hi. Just got your script. Running for 12h with breaks training new acc. Works really well so far. Description says it needs ~ 1m to train. Almost at 2m now and only half way there. In the UI when you start a script there is empty space with requirements that asks to chose a file. Where do I get this file? 

The import option that asks for a file is to import settings that you exported previously. Its so you can have multiple different profiles with different settings and load them quickly. To save your settings as a file you can click the export button.

If you're running out of gold, make sure to enable automated selling on the Buying & Selling page in the setup interface, and add the items you want it to sell automatically.

Edited by SubCZ

After having a script for 24h rewiew. Script runs really well. Ran it for ~15h. With breaks. 10-11h in game. Tested 7 new accounts (manual tutorial island) on 4 pc's with 4 different ip's. After sleep break logged in and 2 alive 3 perma banned and 2 have one day ban. So far it looks like it's not worth it. Didint even finish training. Will test some more on different ip's and shorter run times and longer breaks or something like that. If anyone went true the testing with this script and found a good way to avoid bans please share 😊