Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Cheap LvL 33 Magic (For telegrabing)

boomslap

It would be cool if you added the ability to go all the way to 55 magic. Not sure it is efficient to 55 but has worked great on a large scale to get lots of 33 magic and would love to try for 55. Maybe even telegrab once it gets the levels. Maybe even add the ability to use defensive mode could be cool to get early defense levels which suck.

Edited by Zazzzle

On 2/19/2022 at 3:59 AM, Zazzzle said:

It would be cool if you added the ability to go all the way to 55 magic. Not sure it is efficient to 55 but has worked great on a large scale to get lots of 33 magic and would love to try for 55. Maybe even telegrab once it gets the levels. Maybe even add the ability to use defensive mode could be cool to get early defense levels which suck.

Interesting suggestions! Here is what I think:

Extending the scripts target level to 55 magic:

• While it would be quite easy for me to increase the target level to 55, I think it would be a quite inefficient way to train since I feel it would be the equivalent of leveling melee stats to 55 by training on Chickens. I believe it will also dramatically increase the scripts' ban rate since it would be a very repetitive and time consuming process. 

Using Telegrab to train:

• I don't think that the Wizards Tower offers a good opportunity to use telegrab. The problem is that the demon doesn't really have any good loot drops to telegrab and you have to kill it in order to be able to use the spell on the loot that it drops. Much better alternatives for telegrab exist and I think those should be chosen instead.

Use Defensive style:

• I think that would slow down the progress to lvl 33 and I really don't want that. I don't want people to spend more time at the Wizards Tower.

In general I consider the Wizards Tower to be a hot spot for botters to train and so I would try to spend as little time there as possible. That's why I put the target lvl at 33 and then force the script to stop. Another reason is that this is a public script and I want everyone to be able to use this script effectively for the purpose it was built (getting to lvl 33 for telegrab). So I don't want to congest the area with people spending there days in order to reach lvl 55 magic.

• 4 weeks later...
    On 3/15/2022 at 6:05 AM, KittenFeces said:

I get stuck every time I level up magic due to not able to press continue on pop up notification. Any fix?

Kinda weird that this happens tbh. Can you provide me with more info like game layout or anything else that might help me spot what is happening?

• 1 month later...

I second the option to lift the level cap from 33, would be nice to set a target level and the bot just do it with user specified stop condition. I know this method is inefficient to 55,66 but it's also how I as a human would hand level the accounts due to it being AFK. If it increases the ban rate, I'm ok with running a few dozen suicide bots in the ground to get to my goals honestly. Perhaps you could put a "not advized past 33 due to ban risk, bypass anyway?" checkbox or something

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/7/2022 at 3:15 AM, bigbotme said:

I second the option to lift the level cap from 33, would be nice to set a target level and the bot just do it with user specified stop condition. I know this method is inefficient to 55,66 but it's also how I as a human would hand level the accounts due to it being AFK. If it increases the ban rate, I'm ok with running a few dozen suicide bots in the ground to get to my goals honestly. Perhaps you could put a "not advized past 33 due to ban risk, bypass anyway?" checkbox or something

I added the option to remove the level limit. The script should update shortly.

Cheap LvL 33 Magic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Add option to uncap the level 33 limit
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...