Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Cheap LvL 33 Magic (For telegrabing)

boomslap

[FREE] Cheap LVL 33 Magic (For Telegrabing)

v1.2

[ Add script ]

Simple script that trains magic by using Wind Strike and Fire Strike at the Lesser Demon in the Wizards Tower.

You need a Staff of air in your inventory or equipped and approximately 3000 Mind runes to get from LVL 1 to LVL 33. The script will take care of the rest.

If you want to speed up the process, you can bring a Staff of fire and about 1400 Air runes and the script will use Fire Strike if possible.

Requirements:

• Staff of air :  ~1500gp
    • 3000 Mind runes:  ~6000gp (3gp each)
    • Optional :
      • Staff of fire: ~1500gp
      • 1400 Air runes: 7000gp (5gp each)

Why use this way of training?

It is by nature a very afk method that requires very little interaction with the game and because of that it should be a VERY safe way to reach level 33 magic while also being the most cost effective way to train.

Total cost: ~7500gp ( ~15000gp w/ Fire Strike)

Time: ~2:20 hours ( ~1:20 hours w/ Fire Strike)

The XP/Hour is ~8k with this method (~15k w/ Fire Strike) and the XP required for LVL 33 is 18247.

Got a feature suggestion?

Do not hesitate to leave a comment on this thread with a clear explanation of what you would like to see added and a reason behind that request. I am very open to suggestions!

Some extra words:

I have been using Dreambot for quite a while with private scripts and I have been VERY PLEASED with the client and the API. So I would like to help out the community by developing public scripts. This is my first and very simple submission to test out the entire process. I hope you find it helpful and helps you cheaply level accounts to 33 magic for Telegrabbing.

spacer.png

Edited by boomslap
    v1.2 Update

• 3 weeks later...
    • boomslap changed the title to [FREE] Cheap LvL 33 Magic (For telegrabing)
    Cheap LvL 33 Magic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Fire Strike to be used if possible
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/7/2022 at 4:54 AM, Town785 said:

This is an amazing script thank you for taking the time to create it is there any chance you could add it so if there's somebody else there it switches worlds ? 

Thank you! Sure, I could implement that.

Cheap LvL 33 Magic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added the option to avoid players by hopping worlds
    Thanks!