Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do you disable running when walking?

boomslap

Maybe I am missing something very simple here but how do you turn off running even if the character has 100 Energy?

Using Walking.walk() seems to activate running and setting the running threshold at 100 or above makes it so that running is turned on and off very quickly.

I've had this problem in the past @boomslap.

Here's a quick fix, though I'm not sure if there are better workarounds.

// Run threshold being set to 101 - enable manually if required
    log("Setting Run Threshold to 101 to ensure not enabled at any point.");
    Walking.setRunThreshold(101);

I am pretty sure I did try to set my runThreshold()  to 150 but that didn't seem to work. It would toggle it on again on 100 Energy. Maybe I did something wrong ? I will have to test it again at some point to double check.

Nevermind.. I probably had another issue affecting the matter in my code. Setting the runThreshold 101 and above works!

Thanks for the suggestion and taking the time! @Phantomwire 

Archived