Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • @ Abyss

qbots

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Yeah script straight up just does not work, I've got both rune and pure essence, food, teleports, house mounted amulet, pickaxe, axe, tinderbox I pick my passages hit start and it gets to bank and just sits there.

• 4 weeks later...
    On 2/4/2023 at 5:38 PM, swagster420 said:

Yeah script straight up just does not work, I've got both rune and pure essence, food, teleports, house mounted amulet, pickaxe, axe, tinderbox I pick my passages hit start and it gets to bank and just sits there.

I came here to ask if the script works and i guess it is outdated and not being updated it seems. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Still works as of 20/3/23, just make sure you have a house with a glory mounted on the wall or you wont be able to use this script :(

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be getting an error on start up. it was working fine the night before please look into this. 
    And while you are there, if you have the time please add the use of a glory amulet teleport to the bank rather than needing a mounted glory! its such a waste of money using tele tabs.

1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Verda said:

I seem to be getting an error on start up. it was working fine the night before please look into this. 
    And while you are there, if you have the time please add the use of a glory amulet teleport to the bank rather than needing a mounted glory! its such a waste of money using tele tabs.

1.jpg

--- UPDATE ---

This seems to have been caused by me having left the account with essence in the inventory. its working now that I have put some in the bank and let the bot take it out. 
    PLEASE FIX AND UPDATE THIS SCRIPT! 

• 3 weeks later...
    On 3/31/2023 at 6:31 AM, Verda said:

--- UPDATE ---

This seems to have been caused by me having left the account with essence in the inventory. its working now that I have put some in the bank and let the bot take it out. 
    PLEASE FIX AND UPDATE THIS SCRIPT! 

Just seeing this, sorry. I'll look into it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Used the Trial, Worked well for me, uses stamina, uses house teleport and mounted glory fine, only issue i found was if the wilderness warning prompt came up when trying to go across the ditch, it would get stuck, but manually entering the first time, worked fine after. will definately buy it once my trial is done :^)

EDIT: when doing the mining option, it really spam clicks the hell out of the rock, would also be nice to see the camera move around a bit to match where it's running

Edited by tato42069