Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Slayer👑| All Mazchna tasks | Profiles | Teleports | Stronghold |

Zawy

7 hours ago, Preluxe said:

The script either stops completely after withdrawing the needed Items or it keeps checking the Gem for the Task in a Loop. Glad I tested before buying, let me know once it's fixed so I can try again if you want.

You'll need to load the inventory with a gem and salve teletabs otherwise it doesn't work.

The script does work you just need to load it correctly and have all the required items in the bank.

Join my discord, I can help you set up.

3 hours ago, Zawy said:

You'll need to load the inventory with a gem and salve teletabs otherwise it doesn't work.

The script does work you just need to load it correctly and have all the required items in the bank.

Join my discord, I can help you set up.

I did exactly that, 39 Salve Teleports and 1 Gem, set it up exactly like you did in your Screenshot.

28 minutes ago, Preluxe said:

I did exactly that, 39 Salve Teleports and 1 Gem, set it up exactly like you did in your Screenshot.

Then it could be resizeable mode, I just ran it today without issue's.

1 hour ago, Zawy said:

Then it could be resizeable mode, I just ran it today without issue's.

I always play on fixed, if you toss me an invite to your Discord I'll show you a clip of what it's doing

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the stronghold slayer master to be added, to do higher level slayer training within the slayer stronghold cave. that would be dope and I would be a customer for that. I could then train slayer from 45-90ish or higher. I'll patiently wait for it to be added, i'm sure you will have plenty of customers if so as I do not see any slayer scripts currently.

• 2 weeks later...
    Just now, 34ghrimland said:

ive set everything up the way show but its not picking the loot up 

Hey,

Could you message me on discord so we can see what's going on?