Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot's QuickStart

Nuclear Nezz

I'm having similar issues but not being a code person; I have no idea what i am looking at or how to find these things. I get the launcher to open however the client itself does not and just says 'boot' up in my mac top bar where it says which program is open

17 minutes ago, d0c k0 said:

I'm having similar issues but not being a code person; I have no idea what i am looking at or how to find these things. I get the launcher to open however the client itself does not and just says 'boot' up in my mac top bar where it says which program is open

You need VIP to fully utilise quickstart.

ahh, well could you point me to where I can get some assistance. I can open the 'launcher' however when i click the 'launch client' option; the launcher disappears, like normal, and then nothing happens. No start up or anthing. I have a macbook pro 2012 version, java version is 1.8.0_172 and when I right click the 'launcher' the default open option is 'jar launcher 15.0.1.' I've tried uninstalling the bot/java and everything else I can think of. Please help me as I've spent like 50 bucks on this bot over all lol. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...

How would one implement a tab specific timer, say if i wanted a account to only run a script a few hours then close that tab? Can that be added in the parameters?

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

How does one write QuickStart to run a script, grab a saved file of settings for that script to use, then run another script with another saved settings file sequentially?

I have a script that’ll start all my slaves with #1muling but I would like it to grab the saved settings file for the slaves on my farm, then start the main goldfarming script.

I'm just not sure how the functions that grab and use the settings info as well as the sequencing of scripts is expressed.

58 minutes ago, Swing bobby said:

How does one write QuickStart to run a script, grab a saved file of settings for that script to use, then run another script with another saved settings file sequentially?

I have a script that’ll start all my slaves with #1muling but I would like it to grab the saved settings file for the slaves on my farm, then start the main goldfarming script.

I'm just not sure how the functions that grab and use the settings info as well as the sequencing of scripts is expressed.

•  

Quickstart can only read some parameters from your .bat. It's up to you to choose what parameter you give. For example, if you want to enable muling on a script you could use quickstart to pass a boolean parameter "true" to your script.

• 1 month later...