Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Any scripts soon to implement Auto talking (Clever bot?)

Zeimten

I remember this being an awesome feature to some bots/scripts back a year or two ago, Clever bot , it would answer dumb questions but hey it would work.. And have it auto-disable after 20 messages. for the next 10 minutes or so.

I personally think this would get you banned faster :s

I like speaking a random language, then hopping worlds :P

lol non sense! Pandemic you know it'd be a good addition, you'd sound like a crazy person with your responses but hey itll be typing something to make them leave you alone

Perfecting this to the point where it would be effective is a huge task. There are entire companies dedicated to developing such programs. As far as I can see it wouldn't do anything to help and would most likely create more problems. That being said I always enjoy your posts and value your input :)

People have been asking for this since I've started botting 8 years ago (holy shit I didn't realize it's been that long), in every case I've seen it's increased the ban rate, that being said it could be a fun script for someone to write who's trying to improve their java skills.

Yeah I know CMHScripts used to implement this but I don't think it's a good idea...

When a Jmod talks to you and you say "My name is Cleverbot." it's kinda a dead giveaway...

Yeah I know CMHScripts used to implement this but I don't think it's a good idea...

When a Jmod talks to you and you say "My name is Cleverbot." it's kinda a dead giveaway...

lol. maybe implement ignore that saying , who knows.

but yes cmh did have them implemented. hes a very very smart man

lol. maybe implement ignore that saying , who knows.

but yes cmh did have them implemented. hes a very very smart man

Where is he now?

Archived