Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AWS proxy, server?

kamilo

anyone in development knows AWS is hottest shit in the market, anyone incorpoted this with botting
    like running scripts on ec2 server, creating own proxies via aws?

thoughts

2 hours ago, kamilo said:

anyone in development knows AWS is hottest shit in the market, anyone incorpoted this with botting
    like running scripts on ec2 server, creating own proxies via aws?

thoughts

It isn't difficult to know your IP is from AWS and Jagex knows this, no legit player would be running under an IP of sorts. It isn't wise to use them as proxies

• 3 months later...
    On 11/18/2021 at 6:55 AM, 420x69x420 said:

RuneProxies did this, they bought AWS, did some funky tech shit to sell them as "residential IPs" to a lot of OSRS botters, then they shut down after mass bans from users. :D https://osbot.org/forum/topic/161645-rune-proxy-9999-uptimeuhq-socks5-proxiesclean-proxiesresidential-quality/

I used runeproxys till they shut down, Lowest ban rates ive ever seen in my life. Right before they shut down i was running cloaked fungas 24/7 on the prime accounts and alot would last a hole week... Wish they would come back we miss you runeproxys

• 1 year later...
    On 3/15/2022 at 3:57 PM, skaterrsteve said:

I used runeproxys till they shut down, Lowest ban rates ive ever seen in my life. Right before they shut down i was running cloaked fungas 24/7 on the prime accounts and alot would last a hole week... Wish they would come back we miss you runeproxys

i used runeproxys till the end,  also ran fungas accounts too 24/7 and they would survive the hole week some of them

On 11/14/2021 at 7:22 AM, Neffarion said:

It isn't difficult to know your IP is from AWS and Jagex knows this, no legit player would be running under an IP of sorts. It isn't wise to use them as proxies

If i put a new ip, can gagex tell its windows server edition and flag the account?

21 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

If i put a new ip, can gagex tell its windows server edition and flag the account?

Not by the IP itself, but they know the operating system you are using by the client giving them the information