Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Ethereal Scripts] Taking Free Script Requests!

Ethereal

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the DreamBot community but I intend to stick around, so as an introduction I'd like to write some FREE scripts for you guys. So if you have any specific script ideas in mind, feel free to list them out below! No idea is too weird or troll. In fact, I'm interested in writing just about anything. If you have any private script ideas you can dm them to me and I may be able to write something out for you.

Supported Features:

• Skilling
    • Attacking
    • Eating
    • Looting
    • Banking
    • Walking
    • Teleporting
    • Player Trading
    • NPC Chatting
    • NPC Buying/Selling

First Script Below! Request for the second :)

boZgIwY.png

Dedicated Blue dragons in Taverley script would be sweet. Also a bursting script for Temple Spiders? They're a good money maker + 100k magic xp/hr. Perhaps a Vyrewatch Script? There's an altar nearby to recharge prayer, it's afk as hell, maybe throw in some combat pot support.

Those are a few from my wishlist :)

On 11/14/2021 at 2:46 PM, PonyFeeder said:

Dedicated Blue dragons in Taverley script would be sweet. Also a bursting script for Temple Spiders? They're a good money maker + 100k magic xp/hr. Perhaps a Vyrewatch Script? There's an altar nearby to recharge prayer, it's afk as hell, maybe throw in some combat pot support.

Those are a few from my wishlist :)

These scripts seem like fun challenges! I'm do at least one of these, perhaps all. Although I will need a tester. Would you be interested in testing the script?

Of course, I'm happy to test whatever you like, I've got a variety of accounts and different stages which could be used to test these, all except the Vyres which I could get ready in short order. 

Whenever you have need of a tester you can message me on here or on Discord @ JimmyRustla#2559

7 hours ago, Idcrytoo said:

Would it be possible for you to make a sell everything in bank script?

That's a nice quirky suggestion!

On 11/14/2021 at 7:46 PM, PonyFeeder said:

Dedicated Blue dragons in Taverley script would be sweet.

Agreed, a script that is needed for sure.

Archived