Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Breaks not triggering

PonyFeeder

Hi,

Not experienced with botting so apologies if I'm missing something obvious. I'm using Nex Chaos Druid script and breaks aren't triggering, I have 3 breaks set up one short term, one medium, one long. None are activating.

Script runtime is currently 1hr 20m, short break should trigger between 39 and 48 minutes.

Any suggestions please?

Breaks.JPG

Hey there,

It's possible that the script disables client breaks, so I can't speak to that if that's the case. Otherwise, the client does require being out of combat for about 20 seconds before starting a break, so if the script does combat nonstop that might be the issue.

Hope that helps!

On 11/14/2021 at 9:49 PM, PonyFeeder said:

Were you using Nex Druids as well? Lol

Oh no I actually realized I used a script which didn't have breaks. So I crafted like 8 hours straight lol.

I thought the client will still take breaks no matter what script lol.

Archived