Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Completely newbie, dreambot looks promising

DanceForGP

Hey fellow botters!

Just joined today and downloaded dreambot. So easy to setup! Very quick and easy to use.
    I am at the moment botting on my corporate's network so I hope it won't be an issue lmao.

Just completed tutorial island, tried some combat script and now starting wilderness-looting.

Suggest me some cool scripts to try out!

Edit: Update 24 hours later:

4 Accounts created with completed tutorial island and little combat testing (Botted maybe 1 hour per account).
    Checked this morning and all accounts banned.

I am afraid to check my main, maybe I just don't touch it.

Edit 2: Checked my main, no bans fortunately.

Created new bot, just one this time.
    Botted to 29 str - 23 att. Had one break, no bans after several hours. 
    Now playing manually few minutes here and there to avoid bans.

4 Accts banned, should I just go for more until I get one that survives?

Botting now from my shared mobiledata, afraid from my home ip.
    Aw crap, just noticed I have played on my main on my mobile before. Now shared the network and botted with it. How doomed I am? Afraid to login.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 11/10/2021 at 11:40 PM, DanceForGP said:

4 Accts banned, should I just go for more until I get one that survives?

Botting now from my shared mobiledata, afraid from my home ip.
    Aw crap, just noticed I have played on my main on my mobile before. Now shared the network and botted with it. How doomed I am? Afraid to login.

I have been botting for years on a residential IP and use the same connection for my main accounts. I also move assets and gp directly across the same network from bots to mains with no worries whatsoever thus far. Personally I don't think the IP matters, it's not a great detection method.

Don't stress, I'm become quite lax in my hobby operation, use only one IP and have had no trouble with chain bans.

Archived