Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] SomRooftops [Auto Detects Course and Food, Loots Marks]

osrssom

cnTa43w.png

Starts with no GUI! Automatically detects which course you're at and what food you have, then starts training!

*Was going to release this as a paid script but CBA with waiting 4 weeks to fix my scripter+ application, so here's a free rooftop script :) Did 10-70 agility on my account only using this script and my agility pyramid script.

Starting

• Start near any supported rooftop
    • Start with at least one item of food in your inventory
      • Supports any food with the option "eat," and more can be added per request
    • Have NPC attack options off so that, in Canafis, the script can't misclick on a werewolf

Features

• Intelligently runs the following rooftops
      • Draynor
      • Al Kharid
      • Varrock
      • Canafis
      • Falador
      • Seer's Village
      • Pollniveach
    • Auto detects which rooftop course to run and what food to eat
    • Loots marks of grace
    • Logs out when out of food
    • Tons of randomization to reduce ban rates

Support

• Any posted bugs will be investigated and fixed within a week!
      • I check the forums daily, so likely even faster.
    • Comment any features you would like added and I will likely add them within a week.
    • Rellekka, Ardy, and Prif can be added if I'm provided the data/an account to collect it.

Progress Reports

Posting any progress reports of your own is greatly appreciated! Also, many of these proggies are with an outdated paint, it's not so ugly anymore lol

Pollniveach:

43d98e5463f03f751fc32dd4c472cbcb.png

Seer's:

IedRgxW.pngimage.png.5f4d19629f4caabba611166cef9463f4.png (-2 marks from buying graceful) 

Canafis:

q8bVXbR.pngrLfvoPi.png

Edited by osrssom
    added proggy

5 minutes ago, braveheart said:

qRJ4BmZ.gif

It's just instant stopping for me

8 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Awesome release! If you want data for Ardougne course, contact me on discord!

I don't think I have you on Discord, send me a message @ sams#9133 ! Thank you!

And you need at least one food item in your inventory for the script to run, on my next script update I'll either change that or add a debug message for when that happens :) 

Edited by osrssom

Took a hard L after 2 1 hour sessions.  Did some questing between and other things but didn't escape it... Probably from being a level 3.  Any advice that helped you be successful?