Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • got sccamed !!!

matanthia

6 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

19 is a fair bit. Ensure in your browser settings you have toggled, "Ask where to save each file before downloading". This will stop random sites from auto downloading things to your computer. I also suggest getting an antivirus software that can monitor all incoming connections to your computer (Norton 360 does a good job). This way every application that requires internet connection needs to be approved first (helps prevent keyloggers from sending the data back to them). Scan your computer every few days (start the scan before bed, it will quarantine anything it finds) and you should be okay in the future. Its still possible to be phished tho, so make sure you don't click URL links, instead copy / paste them into a new WINDOW (this way cookies don't transfer) lots of people hyperlink a legit url these daysAsk where to save each file before downloadingAsk where to save each file before downloadingAsk where to save each file before downloading

thank you, i use McAfee anti virus most of the time and he make all the tests alone... i will look for it now more often

I would suggest doing a factory reset. It's impossible to know for sure whether harmful software has been deleted; some can go undiscovered for a long period.

4 hours ago, braveheart said:

I would suggest doing a factory reset. It's impossible to know for sure whether harmful software has been deleted; some can go undiscovered for a long period.

so what you reccomned to do? how can i be safe? even if i make a pin code bank this still have on the bot history

7 minutes ago, matanthia said:

so what you reccomned to do? how can i be safe? even if i make a pin code bank this still have on the bot history

Make sure you aren't using the same password that you used on other sites (especially if they have databreaches), Also add 2FA Gauth

matanthia, it looks like you have to take your PC into a repair store, just tell them that you got a virus that stole your password and need everything fixed. They'll take a look for you.

16 hours ago, 420x69x420 said:

matanthia, it looks like you have to take your PC into a repair store, just tell them that you got a virus that stole your password and need everything fixed. They'll take a look for you.

thank you. for now all is good 

Archived