Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Possible error due to OSRS update? Game state value not found

msemtex

Hi all,

A system update just took place earlier on OSRS and I closed down both Dreambot instances to account for this. However, when launching public and my custom scripts, those fail with the following respective error messages:

• Client one: 11:37:20: [ERROR] Game state value not found: -510384802
    • Client two: 11:37:32: [ERROR] Game state value not found: 1261527498

Is anyone aware of what the cause could be and does the Dreambot client require an update?

• msemtex changed the title to Possible error due to OSRS update? Game state value not found
    6 minutes ago, msemtex said:

Hi all,

A system update just took place earlier on OSRS and I closed down both Dreambot instances to account for this. However, when launching public and my custom scripts, those fail with the following respective error messages:

• Client one: 11:37:20: [ERROR] Game state value not found: -510384802
    • Client two: 11:37:32: [ERROR] Game state value not found: 1261527498

Is anyone aware of what the cause could be and does the Dreambot client require an update?

yea I think db client require an update

When RuneScape has updates, sometimes they release a new gamepack which has a new obfuscation. When this happens we have to update our hooks. This doesn't happen *every* Wednesday, but when RS updates if things break, that's the most likely reason. Generally just be patient, we do get notified about the updates and I have an alarm for 5:30 (like 40 minutes ago) that I check on the hook status with on Wednesdays.

It can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours depending on what updates/how our updater handles it. You can check our new Status page (button at the top) for some more information on our client's status. If you see the hooks service as down, it means we need to update those before the client works.

Anyway, client should be working again :)

Edit:
    The status page is still an "in progress" thing, looking at it now (I updated it to say the hooks should be fine) it looks like it's not showing green quite yet. Generally after it updates, it'll throw up a big warning/error message on top of the page. So if that's not there, everything is all good.

Archived