Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't figure out QuickStart

inb4banned

Hi folks,

I've tried following the steps in the QuickStart guide but I can't get it to launch the bot, login, start script, or anything except open the launcher.

My script:

java -jar C:\Users\<name>\Desktop\client.jar -script "Rogues Den" -params -account "Acc1" -iron -covert

I've saved this as a .bat, which I double click and it only goes as far as here:

image.thumb.png.2ff7dc10e1604b1254d4907590e9931d.png

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

Hey there, you need to point your command to the client itself, not the launcher :)

You can find the client at C:\Users\YOURNAME\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar

Hope that helps!

Thanks @Pandemic - that was it! I misinterpreted the instructions so that's 100% on me.

If certain scripts allow their own parameters, can I just add them at the end like I tried with "-iron"? It presented an error, so I removed it and the batch file worked without issue from then. Wondering if there's another switch I need to invoke in order to apply the script specific params.

Thanks again :)

Edit: The dev responded and answered my query. In case anyone else finds this thread after the fact,  here is my final script:

java -jar C:\Users\<name>\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar -script "Rogues Den" -account "Acc1" -covert -params "iron"

Where "iron" is the script specific param.

Archived