Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • refund request

pvrplx

1. Date Purchased: earlier this month
    2. Script Purchased: dreamy aio skiller elite
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy
    4. Reason for Refund: this was the first script i purchased and initially i liked this script as i was impressed with the quests, however having tried other scripts on the site more i am realizing that i like others way better and would like to have different options. this script's antiban is quite lacking as well as no muling functionality. i used it a bit both because there are a lot of different features i needed to test as well as i felt like i kinda had to having sunk $50 into it and not knowing i could request a refund. there are also some silly issues with some of the logic/functionality of the skills etc. honestly i just want a store credit refund if that would be possible.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): this is not something that i could just take a screenshot of
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): i've had some contact but this isn't really just something i can request a fix for, too many problems for my own use case.
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: refund to store credit
    Edited by pvrplx

Hey there,

Unfortunately you've used that script too much to be eligible for a refund. You ran it for a little over 55 hours, and our policy only allows refunds up to 6 hours of runtime.

If you have any issues with the script itself, I'd post them on the script's thread or get in contact with @Zawy to see if he can fix any issues you're having with it.

Sorry!