Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • acc got hacked, guess by a mod?

daggledog

Hey there, if you're trying to say a staff member on our website was responsible I can assure you that's not the case.

We store forum user passwords hashed (next to impossible to reverse) and no staff member can see those hashes anyways.

Game accounts in the client are encrypted and stored only on your computer, that information is never sent to us in any form.

I'd run a malware scan with something like MalwareBytes and see if anything shows up.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 10/31/2021 at 11:49 AM, daggledog said:

okay, will do, thanks. just no idea how someone got onto my acc, happened like a day after i got dreambot

make sure your email addresses/pass combo are not compromised from other sites and run malwarebytes to make sure you are not infected from recent downloads.

Have accounts with dreambot sitting on over a bil

15 hours ago, PWNography said:

Lol they have access to how many accounts and you think they'd be worried about your 5m and D Scim? 

We actually don't have access to any accounts and never see any data related to in game accounts :)

On 11/10/2021 at 12:48 PM, Pandemic said:

We actually don't have access to any accounts and never see any data related to in game accounts :)

I know, I was being sarcastic with the comment. Sorry about the mis-communication there :')

On 11/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, PWNography said:

I know, I was being sarcastic with the comment. Sorry about the mis-communication there :')

yea... and i've had my acc for 2 years and the day after i got dreambot i get hacked. and you think it's stupid to assume it was dreambot? u must be a very smart individual

On 11/16/2021 at 4:06 AM, daggledog said:

yea... and i've had my acc for 2 years and the day after i got dreambot i get hacked. and you think it's stupid to assume it was dreambot? u must be a very smart individual

I'm smart enough to know that if somehow they did manage to get access to account passwords they wouldn't ruin there reputation over like $2.00 USD lmfao. Maybe you should watch what websites you log into and check your computer for viruses

Like Pandemic explained, DreamBot does not have access to your in-game accounts as it's all stored locally. We recommend running a virus scan and properly securing your computer.

This is a thread started over user error and confusion. It doesn't warrant a dispute thread. Locked.

• Prime locked this topic

Archived