Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreamlicker's Grand Exchange cooker

Dreamlicker

In response to a request, I have created a Grand Exchange cooking script. Enter in what logs you'd like to use to make fires with, and the raw foods name.

Voila, you are cooking. 

Features:

Creates fire and will only use its' own fire.

Cook anything.

Displays basic information.

Restrictions:

Start on the right side of the G/E. (East)

Suggestions: Use a high leveled log for your fire so that it lasts longer.

Credits: I would like to thank Nezz for his large open source script dump, I have learned a lot from it. Particularly handling widgets/menus. Thanks!

Small progress report:

FqVawTT.png

50~ minutes: 6/26/2015

Lzz5XjY.png

Let me know if there are any issues.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!PpF3SSQD!jU3elfnT1CFm6NO7JQ70sQ

Changelog:

v0.1: Initial release (6/23/15)

v0.11: Logical improvements and performance increase. Added more info to paint. As of: 11:35 EST, script is fully functional. Redownload if having issues. (6/24/15) 

v0.2: Completely rewritten! Seems to be flawless. Let me know with any problems or suggestions in the thread.

Note: This script is being constantly updated. If you find a bug, post on the thread and re-download the jar. I may have already fixed your problem.

PS: If anyone would like to collaborate, let me know. 

Archived