Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Keep getting banned... lol

daggasmash

Hi guys, I'm new to Dreambot; I've been using the free script on a VIP sub, I'm not using a proxy, but I've only had two clients running at once and only ran them for a couple of hours a day, taking breaks, yet they keep getting banned, including my main which I only used walkaholic on. are there any failsafe guides on not getting banned or shall I just call it a day? I'm running out of email addresses here lmao

image.png.397f42518234a27f589a91b0ccddbe8a.png

There's always a chance of being banned when botting. There's no need to verify your email btw you can just sign up with a random one

• 2 months later...

Yes, you will get banned using this client. Some scripts are better than others and thus have a lower ban rate however overall you will almost certainly be banned eventually using well known clients and scripts.

Archived